Space Girl Summer is Back!

In the words of my favorite Jedi master: hello there.

For the past 3 months, I have been working on a special project. As some of you may remember, I hosted "Space Girl Summer" on my bookstagram last year and spent the entire season reading sci-fi books, watching Star Wars movies, and generally gazing up at the sky. It was a wonderful time to reconnect with my childhood love of sci-fi and wonder of space. As soon as the summer ended, I knew I wanted to do it again.

Space Girl Summer is now nearly here, and I have some galactic news to share. 




Introducing Space Girl Summer: A Guided Creative Journal for Stardust Souls. I have written a guided journal comprised of 30 introspective prompts, reading logs, media recommendations, and more to enhance your Space Girl Summer experience.


The PDF will be available for purchase June 1st on Etsy. Join the crew!

The prompts are not fandom specific, so whether you are a Star Wars or Star Trek fan, or just simply a fan of space and the sci-fi genre, you can enjoy 100% of the journal. "Space Girl Summer" was written to encourage wonder, adventure, and hope through introspective questions and exciting prompts. I had so much fun putting the journal together for you and I hope it brings you the same amount of joy as you fill every page.



From June 1st until August 31st, please join me in reading space books, keeping our head in the clouds, and reconnecting with childhood wonder through journaling. I will be sharing my Space Girl adventures and reads through my Instagram (@thefreckledwriter) so I hope to see you there!


I have a feeling this Space Girl Summer will be the best one yet, and I am so excited to share it with you!

~ K.J. Haakenson

Comments