22 of My Favorite Books + Series

I am turning 22 tomorrow. 

With each passing year, it gets harder and harder to answer the age-old question: what is your favorite book? It's an impossible choice for us bookworms. It's like asking a parent who your favorite child is. Choosing one book means excluding all the others that have shaped your life. So, in honor of my birthday, I going to share the top 22 books and series I love! I can't wait to share all my favorites with you!





Favorite Series

It can be hard to narrow down your favorite book especially when you love an entire series!! Here are 7 that have my heart forever <3


Inkheart Trilogy by Cornelia Funke


Shades of Magic by V.E. Schwab

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer


The Grishaverse Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo


The Tea Dragon Society graphic novels by Kay O'Neill


The Ascendance Series by Jennifer A. Nielsen


Keeper of the Lost Cities Series by Shannon Messenger


Favorite Books

There are just some books that stick with you no matter how long ago you put them down. Here are 13 of them.


Geekerella by Ashley Poston


The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow


Now Entering Addamsville by Francesca Zappia


A Castle in the Clouds by Kerstin Gier


Splinters of Scarlet by Emily Bain Murphy


Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater


Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson


Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young


Fawkes by Nadine Brandes


A Thousand Perfect Notes by C.G. Drews


My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows


Within These Lines by Stephanie Morrill


Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury


BONUS: Works in Progress

This list wouldn't be complete without my favorite stories of all time: 2 of my own books that are still in progress and will be for many years. I hope that I will be able to share both with you in the future.


"The Deadly BINGO Society" by K.J. Haakenson

Standalone YA Historical Action Mystery


Project Redbear* by K.J. Haakenson (*official title to come)

Book 1 in a YA Fantasy trilogy



Here's to 22! Until next time!

~K.J. Haakenson


Comments

  1. Treating this post as my personal TBR from now on - Mary xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment